Do you need to view your blocked list on Discord mobile? Whether you’ve blocked them by accident or on purpose, it’s important to know how to access this information. In this article, we’ll show you how to view blocked list on Discord mobile? Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to see who is blocked from your account in no time.
In this article, we will show you how to view your blocked list on the Discord mobile app, Whether you are iPhone or Android user, the process is same for both devices. And I promise, after reading this guide you will be able to view your blocked list without any problems. So, let’s get started –
How to Block someone on Discord?
It’s quite simple to block someone on Discord if you’re using the PC version of the app. Just right-click on the profile of a person that you want to block and in the menu click on the block option. Then a message will pop up to confirm your decision, click on confirm, and now you have blocked that person on discord.
If you want to block someone using the mobile app, First open the Discord app and find the user that you want to block, and open his profile. Then click on the three dots on the right side of the profile, and tap on the Block option.
How to View Blocked List on Discord Desktop?
Follow the steps below to view the blocked list on your Desktop –
- Open discord on your Laptop or Computer
- Next, click on the discord logo at the top left of the screen
- Then click on the Friends option
- Now at the top bar click on the “Blocked” option
- Here you will be able to see your blocked list
In case you want to unlock someone from the list, just right-click on their profile name and select unlock.
How to View Blocked List on Discord Mobile?
Follow the below steps to check your blocked list on discord mobile app –
- First of all, Open the Discord app on your Android or iPhone.
- Next, Sign in to your account
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Here you will see the list of servers
- At the right bottom, you will see your profile picture
- Click on it to enter user settings
- After entering your profile click on the “Account” option
- On the next screen scroll down to see the option of Blocked users
- Now tap on the blocked user to see list your blocked list
Here you will see a list of all the users that you have blocked from your account. If you want to unblock any of them just tap on unblock button on the right next to their profile name.
What happens when you block someone on discord?
When you block someone on discord, they will no longer be able to send you messages or join your server. You will also be automatically unsubscribed from their activity feed and they will not be able to see any of your online activity. However, they will still appear in your user settings as a blocked user.
Can blocked users see your profile picture?
No, When you block someone on discord they will not be able to see your profile picture. In fact, they will not be able to see anything about your account except for your username.
How to find out if someone blocked you?
If you think someone has blocked you on Discord, the best way to find out is to ask them directly. You can also try sending them a message to see if you get a notification that the message was not delivered. If you don’t receive a notification, it’s likely that they have blocked you.
Can I message someone after I block them on Discord?
If you block someone on Discord and then message them, they will not receive the message and you will not get a notification that the message was not delivered.